Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ridiculously amazing...

I've missed blogging so much over the last few weeks. My life has been upside down and back to front I haven't renewed my Internet connection, so I am currently writing this from a seedy Internet cafe feeling rather sorry for myself.

This weekend has been fan-bloody-tastic. I've had drinks with friends, for the first time in months I have let myself sleep in and press snooze every ten minutes for a good hour. I've read the Vogue and Bazaar September issues at least 3 times over and lost myself in the adds and gloss.

I am noticing small "incredibles" everywhere today, I am finding myself reaching into the little pockets of life I ignore when I am on top of the world. Things are tough and I am reminded that everyone is so ridiculously amazing when your life falls apart. When your left stuck, stranded and sad, it softens the heart to life's beauty and humanity. When the world turns cold and every window feels like a locked door, other peoples struggle becomes real. Love to the world, to every weird individual, to each untold story and unknown pain. Your all god damned beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment