Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fate loves the fearless...

I've been cleaning out my wardrobe and my life in preparation for the big relocation. I'm discovering dozens of forgotten treasures that I adore but never wear, gorgeous pieces that sit in my wardrobe waiting to turn into stories and memories. Too bright, too skimpy, too big, too vintage, too bold, too nana, too edgy; too this or too that for real life. I love them all but most have never accompanied me out into the world, these garments are stuck to their hangers with the super glue of my insecurity.

My goal for the next week is to wear one thing everyday that I have owned for years but have been too afraid to wear. And so my fearless fashion week begins...

There are some women that truly inspire me to bring the crazy into the everyday. Anna Dello Russo, Daphne Guiness, Mary Kate Olsen, Gwen Stefani, Carrie Bradshaw (even if she is a fictional character!).












No comments:

Post a Comment