Sunday, August 21, 2011

dreams...

I need more room, I need big oceans and endless highways. I need space on the shelf, the chance to be myself, room to breath, time to grieve, moments to keep and smiles to seek. I'm chasing change, tired of living in my cloudy imagination.

Procrastination is fear disguised as laziness. In a few short weeks I will be all alone, in a new town, with a new job, a new apartment, not knowing a soul. Sounds like bliss, sounds like hell, sounds like something I was made for. Jumping in head first, wearing armour made from false bravado, the facade of certainty masking the doubts running through my mind. My fierce independence and ever changing dreams lead me all over the place. Maybe this time I will stay in the same place long enough to see every season change...










No comments:

Post a Comment