Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Things that make me happy...

Soy cappuccinos. Bright nails. Phone calls from mum. Ridiculously high heels that I know I will probably never wear but just have to have. Pink underwear. Terrible 80's music in the car. Champagne anytime of the day. Knitting. Getting up crazy early and feeling like I have all the time in the world, for anything in the world. The white foamy ocean after a huge wave crashes. Snuggly, ugly socks. Stationery. My sisters. Cuddles from my dog Sunny. People with conviction who fight for what is right. Afternoon light. Sushi. Fresh lillies. Kindness. Day dreaming. Russh. Vanilla candles. Paris. Romeo and Juliette. Finishing a book knowing it has changed me forever. Snorkeling. Driving away from my problems with no idea where I'm going. Being 1000 miles from anywhere one day, being in the middle of city chaos the next. Vintage clothes, movies, photos. Creative visionaries. Chanel. Chloe. Love. Gratitude.





No comments:

Post a Comment