Sunday, July 3, 2011

Beautiful day on the coast...

It is such a beautiful day on the coast today. I went for a run along the beach this morning and took a few pics of the park downstairs from my building. I love the winter sunshine, the sky has never been more blue and the air has never felt so clean.

I spent the afternoon in Byron Bay watching whales from the lighthouse. It was beyond beautiful, over looking one of the most magical places in the world with the sun setting over the hills and the whales breaching every few minutes. Surrounded by all this natural beauty, it is impossible to be anything but joyful. Life could not be better right now, I feel happy, free and filled with love. What a wonderful world.
Park downstairs from my building

Park downstairs from my building

Temple Bar and Restaurant downstairs from my building

View of the Surfers festival from my balcony

Tallows Beach

Byron Bay Lighthouse

Byron Bay Lighthouse

Byron Bay

Cruisin Gold Coast to Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment