Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane...

...ok leaving in my car, not quite as glamorous as a big jet plane. Moving day has arrived and I'm setting off in the morning for the long drive down south. I have clothes stuffed in bags and old magazines stacked on the back seat, little pieces of home scattered around me. Part of me is thrilled that I can still fit my life's possessions into a car boot, but part of me sees only my lack of gumption and propensity to flightiness?

I'm scared, but I've made my decision. I'm going, going, gone, to somewhere new, to be someone and to do something.


Choose Now
Born to refuse,
Me, here, is now.
Now I choose.
To have voice,
To have choice,
To have drive,
To feel alive.
Simplicity, frivolity,
Absurd beats this heart,
Flowing through my veins,
Passion, power, pledge,
Living out on the edge.

Chop a branch,
It will grow longer.
Cage a tiger,
It will grow stronger.

Have choice,
Have voice,
Have now.














No comments:

Post a Comment